[Nfbk] Accessible Apps

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at insightbb.com
Tue Oct 2 19:02:20 UTC 2012

Keep the All Menus app for when you travel. It works great in Louisville and Frankfort. But had nothing listed when I was last in Owensboro.

On Oct 1, 2012, at 10:58 PM, "Lora Felty" <lorafelty at windstream.net> wrote:

I downloaded VIA today.  It is really neat, and I recommend it.

I also downloaded the menu ap.  The local data base is very outdated.  A number of the restaurants it listed in Ashland are closed down now.  I'm guessing that the data base for Ashland is a couple of years out of date. However, it was accessible.  Doesn't hurt to try it out.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Pearl" <kvnprl at insightbb.com>