[Nfbk] FW: [NCSAB Members] Blind Americans Equality Day 2012 Proclamation

George Stokes kd4ckt at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 16 14:06:55 UTC 2012

From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 9:49 AM
To: Flanagan, Allison A (OFB-FK); Ann Smits; Becky Cabe; Bess Douthitt; Bill
Deatherage; Cathy Jackson; McNabb, Cora L (OFB-FK); David Lawson; Don
Gerard; George Stokes; Gordon-Brown, Gerry (CAP-FK); Gerry Rader Slusher;
Jim Shaw; ki4vjd at gmail.com; Kelly Foust; Kim Zeigler; Michael Freeholm;
Shirley, Patrick B (Education Cabinet); Paul Wiese; Paula Wiese ; Rebecca
Murrell; Rhonda Logsdon; Nesbitt, Richard (OFB-FK); Sharon Fields; Sharon
Fields (Home); Matthews, Soraya; Deeley, Stephen P (OFB-LV); Susan Ament;
Hammons, Twyla S (OFB-SS)
Subject: FW: [NCSAB Members] Blind Americans Equality Day 2012 Proclamation

We didn't receive the message below until after the close of business
yesterday so it's a little late but still worth sharing.