[Nfbk] NFBGL Halloween Party

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Oct 22 12:03:58 UTC 2012

Hello!

    Gather up the kids & join the Greater Louisville chapter this Saturday October 27th for our Halloween party.  It will be held at KSB in the Food Service building from 6pm till 9pm, that address is, 1867 Frankfort Ave.
There will be a costume contest for the little ones, games, food, candy & lots of fun for everyone!  Adults can get in the spirit too by dressing up too.

    If you have any questions, please call, 502-495-7130.  We look forward to seeing you on Saturday October 27th!

Thank You!