[Nfbk] the cardinal, summer 2012

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:21:21 UTC 2012

I agree, John. Though I do wish you could speed up the speech or confirm
without having to listen to everything. I hate it when I need to review
something. When I am "done" it takes longer to confirm the ballot than it
did to vote in the first place, but I'm glad "I" voted and know what "I"
voted for.

Cindy