[Nfbk] 2012 State Convention

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:32:22 UTC 2012

Good Morning!
Just a few reminders to start your day. You should make your hotel reservation today so that you can guarantee a room at our $79 rate. The hotel number is 502-227-5100. Get those registration forms to Mike Freholm by September 17th. If you need a form email me off list at cathyj1949 at gmail.com. Those of you planning to ride the bus from Louisville should get your money to Maria jones by September 15th. Hope to see all of you 3 weeks from today.             Cathy