[Nfbk] NFBK Convention

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:50:35 UTC 2012

Hey Gang.
We are just shy of two weeks until our state convention. It is time to get those registration forms to Mike Freholm. If you need more info or a form email me off-line at cathyj1949 at gmail.com. I am asking parents who will be needing child care to register each of your children. This will help off-set the expense of paying our sitters. Our chapters and divisions are graciously contributing so our families will not have to worry about this added expense. See you at convention.                Cathy