[Nfbk] NFBK 2012 Resolutions

Pamela pam.glisson at insightbb.com
Sun Sep 23 03:32:17 UTC 2012

Hello Fellow Federationists!
Just a few days now and we will be convening in Frankfort for our annual meeting!!  I would like to welcome you to take this opportunity to participate in the process of developing resolutions.  If you would like to participate, please contact me.  You may email me off list (pam.glisson at insightbb.com) or call my cell (859)948-3663.  Two resolutions have been suggested and are under consideration and development.  The resolutions are a great way to make your voice heard.  I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.
Best Regards, Pamela