[Nfbk] TAD positions

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 26 20:55:16 UTC 2012

Michael!!!  (Grin) I believe you hold the ‘Communications Officer’ position, but we may have changed it last year__don’t remember. What do you think? Am I correct?  If all else fails, perhaps Sandra Williams will know__Grin.  Oh, yes, Communication Officer!  Isn’t that the reason you’re doing this inquiry???  Grin.  John g.