[Nfbk] KATS Network Coordinator

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:51:40 UTC 2012

FYI

  _____

The KATS Network will be moving administratively to the Office of
Vocational Rehabilitation (KYOVR) on October 1, 2012. Effective on that
date, Jimmy Brown will become the KATS Network Coordinator. As such, he
will be responsible for the overall operation of the KATS Network. He
will coordinate and monitor the activities of the ATRCs, support the
KATS Network Advisory Council, and oversee all other activities of the
KATS Network. Vanessa Corrente will be staying with the Office for the
Blind as an assistant with the Region 1 staff located at the McDowell.

For the time being, Jimmy will remain located at the McDowell Center. He
will be moving to the KYOVR Middletown Office in November and we will
send out a change of address at that time. Jimmy's current contact
information is:

Charles McDowell Center

8412 Westport Road
Louisville, KY 40242
(502) 429-4484
(800) 327-5287
JamesA.Brown at ky.gov

Jimmy has worked very effectively for the KATS Network for many years.
We think the KATS Network will be in very good hands with Jimmy as its
coordinator.

Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.
email ki4vjd at gmail.com