[Nfbk] Fwd: Accessible Airlines Proposal Petition

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Thu Apr 18 17:46:06 UTC 2013

I think this petition is incomplete. I really don't see a lot of meat in the
petition itself. I am not sure from the petion wants, and that needs to be
there.

Second, I don't like the term wheelchair bound. Wheelchair user is
preferrable.

I also think that the concerns need to be addressed. Why does every airline
employee who insists us ask,"Do you need a wheelchair?" I don't go up to
wheelchair users and ask, "Do you need braille?"

Second, what about kiosk accessibility?