[Nfbk] question about nls bard

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 07:35:03 UTC 2013

Yes, it makes your drive run parallel to the unit instead of sticking
straight out. I like using both a USB and cartridges. I download things from
Bard and put directly on the USB. Then, when my library sends me cartridges,
while the player is off, pop in the cartridge to hear the description, turn
off the player, pop out the cartridge, turn the player back on and I am
right where I left off in the book on the USB drive.

I like to read non-fiction when I am cleaning the house and can concentrate
on it to a degree. But, at night, I like to listen to fiction as I fall
asleep. By using both methods to access books, I have them easily
switchable. I can also switch between books on the USB drive and it
remembers where I am in both books, too.

Cindy Sheets