[Nfbk] State Convention

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:25:47 UTC 2013

Good Morning!
I see a state convention in your future. Our annual NFBK convention is set for the weekend if October 4, 5 & 6. The event will be held at the Ramada Inn, 9700 Bluegrass Parkway here in Louisville. You can make reservations by calling the hotel at 502-491-4830. Don't forget to tell them you are with NFBK to get our rate of $89.95 per night per room plus tax. I will be working on menus for the luncheon and banquet. As soon as I have these details worked out I will be sending out a pre-registration form with the exact cost and other pertinent information. The cost if registration is $10. We are pleased to be able to offer first-timers financial assistance. Within a few days George Stokes will be posting an application to be completed. The amount of support will be determined on an individual basis. This information will remain confidential. We are selling reverse raffle tickets again this for $10 each. I hope all of you will buy and sell these tickets. You can contact me, any board member or local president. More details will be posted as soon as they are available. See you at convention.