[Nfbk] Thank You!

Jennifer Hall jenny26 at tds.net
Wed Aug 28 00:56:15 UTC 2013

Hey guys!  It has been a while, but I wanted to thank everyone who congratulated me on the Leadership Seminar.  Mrs. Maurer & I were getting ready to confirm my arrangements and I became quite ill with Bronchitis.  She was so gracious and suggested I stay home.  I explained how badly I wanted to attend-she assured me I could attend the Spring version.  I have all of the reading materials and will be ready to go next year!  Mrs. Maurer is a wonderful,compassionate lady and I am sograteful for the opportunity to meet her.  Thanks again and looking forward to seeing all of you inOctober!

Blessings,
Jennifer Hall