[Nfbk] Blind hockey

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Tue Dec 3 17:31:55 UTC 2013

Yes, Yes!!

I used to play pick-up hockey...
I wanna play! LOL!

----- Original Message -----
From: "slery" <slerythema at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Nfbk] Blind hockey

: From the guy in the interview, they play pretty much like regular hockey.
: The puck is bigger and there were a couple of rule changes they made, but
it
: was only slightly less rough than regular hockey.
:
: If your interested in the interview (it was actually about how he produces
: the Cooking in the Dark show), I'll see if I can find the direct link.
:
: Cindy Sh.
: