[Nfbk] Christmas party

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Fri Dec 6 16:34:36 UTC 2013

Melanie,

I have had lots of things going on with family, and a busted water heater
that Dad & I replaced this week.
I am sorry to say that I will not make the party as I have missed the
deadline for the party ticket.
I'm also fairly sure that Josh isn't coming as well.  Josh is doing dog
guide work with his FidelCo trainer & his new Female Shepard!  LOL!

I have hot water again, and Josh is very happy so far with "his 2-year old
four-footed eyes!

Ian