[Nfbk] Kentucky House Bill 10

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 2 19:10:29 UTC 2013

HB 10 <http://www.lrc.ky.gov/record/13RS/HB10/bill.doc>  (BR 432) - S.
Westrom <http://www.lrc.ky.gov/legislator/H079.htm>

     AN ACT relating to tax credits for hiring legally blind or severely
disabled individuals.
     Create a new section of KRS Chapter 141 to provide a nonrefundable
income tax credit for tax years beginning on or after January 1, 2014, for
taxpayers who contract with a resident nonprofit organization for services
performed by individuals who are legally blind or severely disabled; amend
KRS 141.0205 to provide the order in which the credit may be claimed and
make technical corrections.

     Jan 11-introduced in House

The above text is copied directly from the KY Legislative Resource Center
website. Is this at all related to the federal Fair Wages for Workers with
Disabilities Act? Is this something we should be calling our representatives
about?

Regards,

Melanie

Melanie Peskoe

MPH Candidate, May 2013

University of Louisville, School of Public Health and Information Sciences

phone/text: 502.262.1403

www.twitter.com/melpeskoe

Think positively, eat nutritionally, live actively.