[Nfbk] NFBGL Upcoming Events

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 7 15:07:04 UTC 2013

Good morning!
    Just a few reminders of upcoming events for the Greater Louisville chapter.
On Saturday February 16, 2-4pm at KSB, 1867 Frankfort Ave, we will be hosting a advocacy training seminar.  This is open to anyone and everyone and will give you basic advocacy tips for your local businesses, schools & government. As well as tips on State & Federal advocacy.  Please note; this event has no political agenda or party affiliation.

    The NFBGL annual chili supper, auction & chili cook off will take place on Saturday March 9th at KSB in the Food Service building.  The event will begin at 4pm with chili being served till 5:30pm & the auction will start at 6pm.  Admission is $5 for adults & $3 for kids 12 & under.
The entry form for the chili cook off will be out soon, so get your chili recipe ready!
    As usual, we have been working hard on auction items. So far we have some great items such as; Restaurant gift cards, Actors Theater tickets, TARC monthly passes, an electric snow blower & passes to Bluegrass Indoor Karting.  If you have have secured auction items, please let Maria Jones know what those items are.  She can be reached at, mariaaj at insightbb.com

    If you have any questions about these events, please call, 502-495-7130.  We look forward to seeing you all at these events!
Thank you!