[Nfbk] NFBGL's Advocacy Training

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 13 12:24:18 UTC 2013

Good morning!
    Reminder of the NFB of Greater Louisville’s Advocacy Training.  This informational training will take place this Saturday February 16th, 2-4pm at KSB, 1867 Frankfort Ave in the Food Service building.
The training will cover how to advocate in your local community, businesses, schools as well as State & Federal advocacy tips.
This is open to everyone, we encourage you to tell a friend or family member who is blind or visually impaired.  Please note; the information given has no political agenda or party affiliation.
Please make sure to bring note taking materials, there will be information & phone numbers given you may need in the future.
If you have any questions, please call, 502-495-7130.  We look forward to seeing you this Saturday!
Thank You!