[Nfbk] new member

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:07:04 UTC 2013

Hello Kathy,
Unfortunately there is not a chapter in Taylorsville. We have a chapter in Louisville or one in Frankfort. We would live to have you attend a meeting at either chapter. As you know the Louisville events are posted on the list. I can put you in touch with Karen, the Frankfort chapter president so you can learn where and when they meet. Good to hear from you.
Catht

Sent from my iPhone