[Nfbk] NFB-NEWSLINE(R) Weather Alerts!!!

John Glisson jglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Fri Jan 4 14:30:42 UTC 2013

Now the blind and deaf blind have independent on demand access to weather
alerts through NFB-NEWSLINE using a standard touch-tone telephone or IOS
device such as an iPhone.

A NFB-NEWSLINER subscriber commented: "For the first time I am able to
easily gain access to emergency weather service alerts by making a phone
call.  With the addition of the AccuWeatherR alerts on NFB-NEWSLINER, I can
access the information that I need to keep my family safe."

Scott A. White

Director of Sponsored Technology Programs

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

200 East Wells Street

Baltimore, Maryland 21230

Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2231