[Nfbk] new member question

Terrie Terlau terrieter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:38:02 UTC 2013

Hi Kathy and everyone,

The Teflon tape has been discontinued. However, I know of one store that
still has a bunch left. I bought 10 rolls from them a month ago. I have
their contact info at work. I will get it and send to this list this
evening. I can tell you also that the American Printing House for the Blind
is researching this product. I am the Adult Life Project Leader in APH's
Research Department, and we are going to need some testers in the next
several months. If any of you are interested in testing, please email me at:

tterlau at aph.org

To test, we would send you tape and safety pins, you would use it, wash and
dry clothing with it, and answer a few questions in the format of your
choice.

I too love this tape and don't know what I would do without it. There are
also the metal color labels that have Braille and large print color names on
them, but you can't customize those.

Please contact me at my above APH email address if you are interested in
testing the tape, and also I will put the address of the place that still
has it on the list tonight.

Best,

Terrie