[Nfbk] Teflon Clothing Labeling Tape

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 19 16:00:20 UTC 2013

Hello,  At this time I do not need to use any sort of tagging system for my cloths, but I do have any idea that may be less expensive until you figure out exactly what will be best for you.  How about just using index cards with a braille description of the garment and poking a hole for the hanger hook.
Just my two cents!  Hope you have a great day!
Nickie