[Nfbk] Van from Louisville to the ADA Rally on Monday 7/29

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at twc.com
Wed Jul 24 23:46:06 UTC 2013

Hello Greater Louisville Federationists! With the generous help of
Independence Place in Lexington the NFB of Greater Louisville has arranged
for a van to transport us to the ADA Rally in Frankfort this Monday (July
29). The van will be leaving at 9:15 and will be back in Louisville by 3:00.
Unfortunately we were unable to secure a van with a wheelchair lift. We have
10 seats still available. If you are interested in going please call the
NFBGL talking bulletin board (495-7130) and leave your name and phone number
so I can put you down for a seat and call you back with the meeting
location. This is a first come first served arrangement so call now if you
plan to join us. This is a wonderful event that you will all want to attend!
It's advocacy at its finest!

Thank you!

Melanie