[Nfbk] Fwd: Call To Action

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 12:45:58 UTC 2013

Good Morning!
I want to thank all if you who made calls to Senator Paul's office yesterday. It you didn't get a chance to make the call it isn't too late. I encourage you to step up and make your voice heard! These changes will effect our Kentucky OFfice for the Blind. There has absolutely been no study done to indicate these proposed changes are a good thing. NFB is not the only membership organization or rehab agency that apposes these flawed ideas. Pamela Glisson has done a super job of condensing the legislation to an easier document to understand, so I have simply forwarded it. Rand Paul's DC number is 202-224-4343. His Bowling Green office cam be contacted at 270-782-8303. We are calling both offices. If you prefer emailing you may, although phone calls prove to get their attention. it's harder to hang up on a constituent  than it is to hit the delete key. Some of us are calling and emailing. our goal is to be a real pain. Thanks for your help in stopping the passage of SB 1356!
Cathy

stoping the passage of Senate Bill 1356!

Begin forwarded message: