[Nfbk] Yoga

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Sun Jun 2 22:09:45 UTC 2013

Hi Louisville friends, KABA will be hosting 5 weeks of yoga classes for only $10 starting this Tuesday (June 4) through July 2 from 6:30-7:30 at the McDowell center. No experience necessary just let Kenny Jones know you'd like to attend! This is very exciting! I hope to see many of you there!
Melanie

--
Please begin using my Gmail address immediately. The insight account will be disabled soon. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
melaniepeskoe at gmail.com

Melanie Peskoe MPH
"Public health is what we do, collectively, to assure the conditions in which people can be healthy." IOM 1988