[Nfbk] Yoga

Kenneth Jones kennethwj at insightbb.com
Sun Jun 2 22:58:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

Great to hear there is interest in the yogal classes.  The cost is $10 for
the entire 5 weeks.  Checks may be made out to KABA and sent to me at the
address below.

Kenny Jones
5108 Bannon Crossings Drive
Louisville, KY  40218

You may call me at 502-609-7501 for questions.

Thanks!

Kenneth Jones
A Healthy You Today
Isagenix Independent Associate