[Nfbk] Durable Medical Equipment and Medicare/Medicaid/Private Insurance ...

John Glisson jglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Fri Jun 7 22:04:11 UTC 2013

Fellow Colleagues,

You have been so very helpful with responding regarding the service animal
financial assistance, and I do thank you!

I have another question now if any of you would like to share types of
equipment or assistive technology which has been covered by medicare,
Medicaid or other types of insurances.  I'd appreciate it much.

""are there any products for the visually impaired that are covered as
durable medical equipment.  Either through private or state insurance?"

If you'd like to avoid replying in public forum here, please e-mail me
off-line at j.glisson at insightbb.com.  Thanks.

John g.