[Nfbk] Insight Transition

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 05:21:40 UTC 2013

Kevin, be glad you are on that side of the river. To find the information I
need, sometimes I have to use Kentucky information and sometimes I have to
use Indiana information. Talk about very frustrating. There are areas where
they have us being attached to the Jeffersonville office and other times the
closest is Kentuckiana or Louisville.

Do you ever wonder why I am so confused what state I am with?<LOL>

Cindy