[Nfbk] Situation at KSB

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 00:50:40 UTC 2013

Today I am truly ashamed to be a Kentuckian! Just to think that staff members at our school for the blind considered the rope to be an appropriate solution for this situation makes me cringe. I applaud the young man who refused to be "roped" into a degrading situation that would undo the the progress we have made in the last fifty years to secure first class citizenship for the blind in our state. I hope that these youngsters have been given a sincere apology and that they will go forward in the belief that their dreams and ambitions are not confined by ropes.
Sent from my iPhone