[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville Chili Supper, Auction & Chili Cook-Off

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 7 17:56:02 UTC 2013

Hello!
    It’s 2 days away!  Yes, I’m talking about the NFBGL’s Chili Supper, Auction & Chili Cook-off!  This Saturday March 9th, 4PM til 9PM at the Kentucky School for the Blind, 1867 Frankfort Ave. The cost is $5 for adults & $3 for kids 12 & under. The cost covers a full meal including drink & dessert. Dinner will be served from 4pm till 5:30pm & the auction to get underway about 6PM.
    We hope to see everyone there.  If you have any questions, please call, 502-495-7130.

Thank you!