[Nfbk] The Library of Congress needs your input!

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 17:02:05 UTC 2013

If you all no of any one else who can use this information please pass it along.
Joey
The Library of Congress National Library Service for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped (NLS) is conducting a survey to understand how
to better serve the needs of readers of talking books and braille.
Take the survey now to let your opinions be heard and help us better
serve you! To take the survey online or to learn more about it, go to
www.LibraryOfCongressSurvey.com. Or, you can call 1-866-545-1618 to
schedule a time to take the survey over the phone. You do not have to
be a current NLS reader to take the survey.The 25 minute survey is
designed to learn more about your experiences with talking books and
braille, what types of talking book and braille materials and services
you are looking for, and what NLS can do to get you interested in the
free Library of Congress talking book and braille program. If you
aren’t currently using NLS, let us know what services you want and how
we can add you to our list of NLS readers. If you are a current NLS
reader, let us know what we are doing well, where we can improve, and
what new services you would like NLS to offer. Your answers to the
survey questions will be kept confidential. Take the survey now to
help Library of Congress NLS better serve all readers who use talking
books and braille!

Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.
email ki4vjd at gmail.com