[Nfbk] Free Today. MagLight+ Magnifying Glass Flashlight

Gatton, Tonia (OFB-LV) Tonia.Gatton at ky.gov
Tue Mar 12 11:58:33 UTC 2013

FYI, just forwarding though...

App Name: MagLight+ Magnifying Glass Flashlight Developer:StudioTentpole Free Today
MagLight+ transforms your iPhone into a well lit magnifying glass.

FEATURES
- Magnify and zoom in up to 10x
- Switch the light on or off
- Tap to focus
TESTIMONIALS
- "This is perfect for restaurants. I no longer have to ask someone to help me read the receipt, when figuring out the tip."

- "Simple and clean, love it!"

- "I always forget my glasses, but always have my phone. great idea"