[Nfbk] Quick update

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 20:52:52 UTC 2013

Thank you. At least I won't have to worry about work or anything for a little bit. The only part that sucks is that instead of a nice relaxing visit with mom for my birthday, she's coming because of surgery. My birthday & surgery are not the same day, but close enough with my birthday the 18th & surgery the 20th.

Sent from my iPad