[Nfbk] Quick update

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 18 13:06:07 UTC 2013

Happy Birthday, Scott!!!  Hope your surgery goes well ... I still have my
bottle of stones__smiles!!!  Or__Gross!!!  Whichever ... On the bright side,
nowadays the surgery is Outpatient and through a tiny tiny hole in the
tummy!  In the old days (Grin), I was opened up from my sternum diagonally
down to my waist line on my right side__Ouch!!!  Grin.  Wishing you speedy
recovery!!!  John g.