[Nfbk] I'm home

cindy smith cindy.smith8109 at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 20:10:48 UTC 2013

Great! :)  I am happy surgery went well, and you are home quickly.  As Ms Cathy said, rest, and do exactly what your doctor says.  Don't be shy about taking your pain meds, they were such a help to me, and helped me rest and recover.  Please don't push yourself to do more than you really can, take it slow.

Regards,

Cindy