[Nfbk] The Cardinal & Lex Chapter Website

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 24 15:27:57 UTC 2013

Hello NFBK,

First  - hats off to the NFBK Cardinal staff for another great issue of our
esteemed newsletter. I really enjoyed reading every word of it! I really
enjoyed reading the "Round Up" section to learn what other chapters and
divisions are doing. From the Lexington update I learned that they have a
website - who knew? Not me!

I visited the Lexington chapter website and I have to tell you guys it looks
great! I love it and spent a few minutes reading through the various pages.
>From the site I found a link to "Omagosh" photography, the site of a legally
blind photographer, Cindy Paulding. Cindy's website is incredible and I am
planning to purchase some of her notecards (hopefully she'll consider a
donation of a door prize for the NFBK state convention as well!)

In any case, I just wanted to say that it sounds like we have a lot going on
in our affiliate and this issue of the Cardinal was great. I enjoyed it very
much.

Warm Regards,

Melanie

Melanie Peskoe

MPH Candidate: May, 2013

University of Louisville, School of Public Health and Information Sciences

phone/text: 502.262.1403

email: mpeskoe at insightbb.com

"Public health is what we do, collectively, as a society to assure the
conditions in which people can be healthy." IOM 1988