[Nfbk] off topic-ish

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 25 21:21:07 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,
If you don't have any luck, try Gazelle.com

They buy used iphones.

On Mar 25, 2013, at 12:03 AM, Michael Freholm <mfreholm at unbridledaccess.com> wrote:

Hello friends,
This message is a bit off topic and I hope it is okay.  I wanted to offer this to my NFBK family before I tried to put it on Craigslist.  I have a black 16 GB Verizon iphone for sale.  It's almost 2 years old but works great.  It comes with an Otterbox that is in good shape except for a tear in the rubber on the top.  That part tucks in place so for the most part it isn't noticeable. Asking $100.  My number is 859-608-2470.
Michael