[Nfbk] I have a question.

leonardr.stamper at gmail.com leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:46:58 UTC 2013

Hello NFBK this is Leonard, I was wanting to know would it be okay, if I did practice massages at the NFB a greater Louisville advance I could bring a chair for now and do shoulder and back massages, and one day when I get a massage table I can do more full body massages with that be okay? And I can also do you do these at the next day convention. those who would be interested.   I thought maybe I could bring a chair to some of the NFB of greater Louisville events and meetings if anyone is interested let me know. Sent from my iPhone