[Nfbk] the holidays are coming on;

George Stokes george4581 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:13:38 UTC 2013

Greetings Everyone,

With the Holidays right on our door step, lots of people like to have their
pianos put in top tune to make those special occasions really special. Now
that I am no longer manager of a vending facility, I have more time to give
to my original occupation. That is piano tuning. I presently live in
Frankfort and therefore wish to service in a 50 or 60mi radius. This
includes Louisville, Lexington and ares north and south.

If you happen to need a piano tuning or know of someone that does, please
call me at:

502-875-3111 and leave a message or email me at:

George4581 at gmail.com

Thanks so much and have a Blessed Holidays.