[Nfbk] iPad Mini

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Wed Oct 2 00:28:56 UTC 2013

Greetings All,

For those who don't know, TAD is raffling off an iPad Mini this year, 32 GB,
and the tickets are $5 per chance. Please check out our website at:
http://www.nfbkentuckytad.org. You'll find the details under TAD News and
Notes.

Please remember the 2013 TAD Assistive Technology Symposium on Friday, 10/4
from 3:00 to 5:30 pm. Tonia Gatton will be your Moderator and Sandra
Williams will b your MC.  We have lots in store for you. Check us out!!
Details are on the website, also under News and Notes.

Thanks for your time, everyone, and see you at Convention!!

Cheers,

Todd