[Nfbk] K S B Career Fair Mentors Needed

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Wed Oct 2 21:22:25 UTC 2013

It would be great if Federationists could participate. You don't actually have to be a K S B alum.

The following is from Denise Applegate:

Looking for alumni who might speak at KSB career fair. If you are willing to help our young students learn about careers, buying a house, marriage, banking, going to college, your work experience, dating or any other topics a young blind or visually impaired person might need mentoring in then please call K S B. This is a great experience for our students. Whatever you feel you can do would be appreciated. Pick a topic and give a younger student the benefit of your experiences. Daily life and work experience are what we are looking for. thanks for The help.

The career Fair is October 30th during the day

Call K S B at (502) 897-1583 if you can help.

Denise Applegate