[Nfbk] Opening MP3 Files in DropBox on the iPhone with a Preferred App

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:15:22 UTC 2013

Hi Terrie,
I do this often also. When you open the file and it starts playing, there will be a button on the bottom right where you can open the file oin other apps. When you select it you should see the other apps you can use. I do this to import books and audio into downcast. Hope this helps.
Melanie

--
Melanie Peskoe