[Nfbk] The Open House Yesterday

Pamela Roark Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Thu Oct 24 13:24:25 UTC 2013

Hello April,

It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday and if you have any questions about
NEWSLINE, do not hesitate to contact me.

Warm Regards, Pamela

Pamela Roark-Glisson

Executive Director

1093 South Broadway, Suite 1218

Lexington, Kentucky 40504

Voice: (859) 266-2807

FAX:    (859) 335-0627

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  if you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  if you
think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the
sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.

"What is true happiness? It's not attained through self-gratification but
through fidelity to a worthy purpose." -Helen Keller