[Nfbk] AFB eNews

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 14:42:39 UTC 2013

AFB	 American Foundation
for the Blind <http://www.afb.org>  	TM

Expanding possibilities for people with vision loss

The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) is pleased to present the
latest issue of AFB eNews, an online publication that keeps you up to
date on AFB's activities.

This month, read all about:

*	The new VisionAware™ new Getting Started kit for those recently
diagnosed with vision loss
*	JVIB's special issue on employment and transition
*	New eLearning webinars on using iPads in the classroom and
listening/language comprehension
*	The latest content from our blogs and more!

To read AFB eNews, follow this link: http://www.afb.org/enews.asp.

We encourage you to forward AFB eNews to a friend, relative, or
colleague who does not already receive an e-mail notification of the
monthly publication. If they would like to sign up for an e-mail
notification themselves (for free, of course!), they can visit:
http://www.afb.org/myafbnewsletter.aspx.

Articles from AFB eNews may be reprinted free of charge with AFB's
permission. Please contact communications at afb.net for permission,
reprint guidelines, and crediting information.

Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.
email ki4vjd at gmail.com
twitter @ki4vjd