[Nfbk] NFBK awards

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 14:26:55 UTC 2013

I have accepted the responsibility for chairing the NFBK awards committee this year. Our awards are not given lightly and each award, named for someone who helped shape our organization, carries with it a rich history. I would like to hear from you if you wish to suggest a recipient for an award. The specifics of each award have been previously posted on the list, but I will be glad to send it to you again if you need it. Please contact me by September 14 with your suggestions so that the committee will have time to review them. Please communicate with me off-list. My email is kyfranks at yahoo.com.