[Nfbk] Hey look who finaly signed up

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at twc.com
Sat Sep 14 23:50:57 UTC 2013

Hi Josh

Glad you made it over to the list! Will you be joining us at KSB for our
monthly NFBGL event on Thursday (9/19)? I hope so! Your presence at our
meetings is valued. Also, if you haven't already - don't forget to make
plans to join us at the state convention coming up on 10/4-10/6 here in
Louisville. Let me know if you need anything.

Melanie