[Nfbk] Convention Preregistration

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 15:01:48 UTC 2013

Good Morning All!

I have attached a copy of the preregistration form for the upcoming NFBK
State Convention. Several of us have already completed the form and mailed
it to our Treasurer, Mike Freholm, but I know there are still others who
have not. Remember, if you choose to wait until the convention to register
your registration and meals will cost you an extra $5 for each. It is not
only economical to register now, but it helps us with planning and working
with the hotel on room setup and an accurate count for meals. If you have
any questions you can email me offline at chatyj1949 at gmail.com, or call
366-2317. Hope to see you there.