[Nfbk] What are your thoughts?

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 16:05:09 UTC 2013

Wow! What to say! Melanie you are probably right. I too wonder if the victim wasn't blind, had some other disability, or elderly would the manager have been so generous? I would  like to think so but we will probably never know. I suspect the good deed received such media attention because it was a slow news day. In a world where there is so much evil people like a feel-good story. This one happened to feature a blind guy.