[Nfbk] Child Care

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 21:40:29 UTC 2013

Good Afternoon,
I want to remind everyone that we are providing child care at our NFBK State Convention. If you are planning to take advantage of this service and haven't yet let us know, now is the time. You can contact Melanie Peskoe or Katie Adkins. We must hear from you by Friday, September 27 in order to make adequate preparations. We need to make sure the children are safe and well taken care of. Please do not show up unannounced planning to send your child to day care.