[Nfbk] ERG test yesterday

April Brown aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:50:22 UTC 2013

Hello

     Yesterday was the ERG test.  A long drawn out, exhausting test.  I
almost threw up on the last part - the strobe part.  All those strange
colors and patterns were painful on the partial eye.
       I also had another PTSD moment.  The tech couldn't help the fact he
had the same first name as my abusive first husband.  And then when he had
to touch my face to put the wires on the eye, I panicked.  He stepped back
and waited a moment until I was calmed down and asked if I was ready.  At
least he understood.  I don't want to have to go through that again!

      I think the reversal drops worked.  I can see my keyboard about the
same as usual today.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/aprilbrownwrites/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/AprilBrownWrite
Google Plus Page: https://plus.google.com/115348857339561655733/posts